Dale Carnegie Scholarship
What is the Dale Carnegie Course?
It will help your performance today and prepare you for your life after Sport.
The Dale Carnegie Course – Effective Communications and Human Relations is a course that is offered with the options of a 3 day, 8-week or 12-week format. It enables athletes to join the over seven million graduates who have participated in the training and coaching program. The program supports participants in developing skills in communications, listening, leadership, interpersonal and helps manage stress, develop self assurance; to produce tangible results.
Hundreds of AthletesCAN Members have participated and swear by it. They include: Mark Tewksbury (swimming), Bruny Surin (athletics), and Lee Parkhill (sailing), Michael Harris (curling).
An Introduction to the Dale Carnegie Course – Click here to view!
Who is eligible for the Scholarship?
Current AthletesCAN members (National Team members and recently retired national team members)
Process for Scholarship Application
To determine scholarship eligibility, you must fill in the the eligibility application form and send to the AthletesCAN office.
- Download the Dale Carnegie Scholarship application!
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com
- After received in the AthletesCAN office, the scholarship application is then forwarded to a Dale Carnegie representative for approval (subject to availability)
- Once the scholarship application is approved, you may register for a Dale Carnegie course near you (subject to availability). *Please note that only one AthletesCAN scholarship per session is normally permitted, so sign up well in advance.
- Dale Carnegie Course evaluation here. Once complete, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miranda Ayim, Basketball
Dale Carnegie Graduate